inforelais – tailored consulting services – is an Austrian company founded by Sylvia Amann in the year 2000. Sylvia holds a degree from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and from the Sorbonne University in Paris. She is an experienced policy adviser and EU expert with thematic focus on culture, creative industries as well as on urban and regional development. Her working languages are German, English and French.
inforelais cares for your projects as if they were our own. We integrate systematically European and international experience and good practice in our work. Based on more than 20 years of experience in EU funding, we are able to share this know-how with you during project preparation and implementation. inforelais disposes of a wide network of operative and strategic contacts in Europe, the Danube area and worldwide including Africa.
- European Capital of Culture Expert Panel of the European Commission (since 2015)
- Advisory Board UNESCO Media Art City Linz (since 2015)
- Advisory Board Cultural Development Plan Linz, Linz (since 2011)
- Accredited export advisor of incite.at, the quality academy of the Professional Association of Management Consultancy (since 2011)
- OMC expert group of EU Member States on Creative Industries (since 2011)
- URBACT II pool of thematic experts (2011 – 2013)
- Expert-Network of Kreativwirtschaft Austria, Vienna (since 2009)
- Pool of EU Consultancies – Chamber of Commerce Uppper Austria, Linz (since 2004)
- European Forum for the Arts and Heritage / Culture Action Europe, Brussels (1997-2005)